smash (plural smashes)
- The sound of a violent impact.
- I could hear the screech of the brakes, then the horrible smash of cars colliding.
- colloquial, outside US: A traffic accident.
- The driver and two passengers were badly injured in the smash.
- colloquial, entertainment: Something very successful.
- This new show of mine is sure to be a smash.
- tennis: A very hard overhead shot hit sharply downward.
- A smash may not be as pretty as a good half volley, but it can still win points.
- (sound of a violent impact): crash
- (colloquial: traffic accident): crash
- (colloquial: something very successful): smash hit
5 letters in word "smash": A H M S S.
Anagrams of smash:
Words found within smash: